The K-Mini K15 Single Serve coffee machine is a must-have for every kitchen. Why? Because its small size is perfect for countertops with very little space. Don’t let the design fool you, this easy to use machine is an upgrade from its predecessor, allowing you to brew 6, 8 and 10-ounce drinks instead of just 6 ounces. Simply place your mug (up to 5.2” tall) on the removable drip tray, fill the single cup water reservoir, and your coffee will be ready in 2-3 short minutes. That gives you enough time to brush your teeth, shower, or get your shoes on; but, not so long that you’ll be running behind.
- COMPACT: Small and personal; great for small spaces and portable design goes anywhere.
- BREW SIZES: Brews your perfect amount, any cup size between 6-10 oz. Use the 6 oz. cup size for a bolder brew.
- WATER RESEVOIR: Single cup water reservoir for ultimate portability – just add fresh water for each brew.
- DRIP TRAY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 5.2” tall, and holds a full accidental brew for easy clean-up.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Automatic shut-off turns the brewer off after each brew, helping to save energy
- The Keurig K15 Coffee Maker brews all K-Cup pods. Choose from over 500 brands and varieties of K-Cup Pods. For the best quality be sure to look for the Keurig logo on each K-Cup Pod.
Machine Stats: As previously mentioned, this machine is the perfect size for cramped kitchens, cabins and campers. It stands approximately 11.1” tall (with the lid closed) and 7.5” in width. To make it even more appealing, the K15 weighs only 6.6lbs and comes in black, chilli red, true blue, jade and platinum colors.
For many, the downside to this machine is the single-use water reservoir. It can be inconvenient at times to add a fresh cup of water each time you’d like to make a cup of Joe. But at least you’ll know it’s fresh water. Some Keurig users have reported the need to clean the machine more frequently than they’re used to. Keurig recommends descaling their machines every 3-6 months; but, keep in mind this time frame varies depending on the frequency of use and water quality.
The plus side of this beauty is its sleek look, compact size and energy efficiency. Instead of a large cup of coffee sitting on the warmer for hours as you sip away at your morning brew, this machine will automatically shut off when it’s done brewing. When you’re ready for another cup, repeat the process for ultimate freshness. In addition to its good looks, the K-Mini K15 is also cost-efficient, running around $65 on Amazon.
Recommendations: Get it! This machine works great for the everyday coffee drinkers, but will also make an easy to store machine for when you have company. Grab your favorite flavor of K-Cup pods and enjoy; we think you’ll love it.