The Keurig K475 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker is a quality machine with a budget-friendly price tag. Coming in at just below $150, it includes a bevy of high-end features without the high-end price. The Keurig brand has always ranked high among coffee connoisseurs, and their K475 single serve machine does not disappoint.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: 6 K-Cup pods and a water filter handle + 2 filters to help your beverages taste their best and 2.4 inch color touch display screen
- Large 70oz water resevoir allows you to brew 8+ cups more before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine; The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to
- K-Cup pod brew sizes (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.); Brews a Carafe (22, 26, or 30oz) using K-Carafe pods, to give you more coffee when you need it (Carafe sold separately)
- Strength control setting; Allows you to brew a bolder cup using any K-Cup pod brew size; Plus, five temperature settings allow you to enjoy your favorite beverage at your desired temperature
- Large color touch screen with a digital clock makes it easy to brew a fresh, great tasting cup in under a minute; Plus, program your brewer to turn on or off automatically at set times, so that it is ready to go when you want it, and turns off to conserve energy
- Dispense hot water only by opening and closing the brewer handle (without a pod), and selecting your desired brew size; A removable drip tray at the base of the brewer catches drips and makes for easy clean-up
If you’re looking for a coffee maker that gives you plenty of options for brewing your favorite hot beverages without the high expense of most home brewing systems, you’ll find the Keurig K475 to be right up your alley.
Top Features of the Keurig K475 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
Keurig sells a wide range of single serve coffee makers, and the K475 falls right in the middle. This machine includes several features you’d expect to find only on higher-end models, which makes purchasing this coffee maker at its mid-level price quite a steal.
Keurig 2.0 Technology – The K475 reads the lid of each K-Cup for an optimized brew.
Color Touch Screen – This machine has a 2.4” color touch screen for easy operation.
Large, Removable Water Reservoir – The water reservoir is removable for easy filling, and it holds 70 ounces of water so you can brew multiple cups before having to refill.
Multiple Brewing Sizes – The K475 can brew five cup sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 oz. It brews three mug sizes: 12, 14, and 16 oz., and it can brew three carafe sizes: 22, 26, and 30 oz.
Adjustable Temperature Settings – The K475 has five temperature settings for coffee that’s perfectly suited to your particular preference.
Strength Control Setting – This coffee maker allows you to choose between regular and bold strength for a stronger cup of coffee.
Energy-Saving Programmable – The Keurig K475 is programmable so you can set it to come on and go off for energy saving convenience.
High Amazon Ratings – At the time of this review, the Keurig K475 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker scores high among Amazon shoppers with well over 4 stars and 1200 reviews.
While the Keurig K475 may not be considered a compact machine by some, it doesn’t take up much counter space and is still a good choice for small kitchens. The machine measures 10.4”W x 13.6”D x 13.4”H and weighs in at 13.7 pounds. Although black is the most popular choice among buyers, it is available in sandy pearl and vintage red as well. The Keurig K475 comes with six K-Cup pods, a filter handle, and two filters to get you brewing right out of the box. It also comes with a limited one-year warranty.
For a home brewing system with such a budget-friendly price tag, you can’t go wrong with the Keurig K475 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker. Designed with a bevy of high-end features, this machine delivers the flavor you’ve come to expect from the name Keurig in a system that’s easy to use and durable enough to last for years to come.