The Keurig K-55/K-Classic Coffee Maker delivers the great-tasting cup of coffee consumers have come to expect from the brand. This coffee maker gets high marks for its ease of use and unwavering ability to make a rich, flavorful cup of coffee virtually right out of the box.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: The Keurig K55 K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker includes 4 K-Cup pods and a water filter handle + 2 water filters to help your beverages taste their best.
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- LARGE 48 oz. WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- DESCALING: An important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- AUTO-OFF: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
- (Classic Series K55) were introduced on the brewer gift boxes. These names refer to the entire retail package, the new gift box, the brewer, and any other items packed within the box.
- However, the model numbers associated the brewers inside of the gift boxes remained the same (i.e. K40), because no changes were made to them as part of the transition.
Baristas and home brewers like the Keurig K-55 because its simple design makes it easy to use, while its ability to accept both K-Cup pods and refillable filters give users a wide range of tasty choices in hot water beverages.
If you’re looking for a hassle-free single serve coffee maker that consistently delivers cup after cup of your favorite hot beverage at a price that comes in right around $100, the Keurig K-55/K-Classic Coffee Maker is your machine.
Special Features of the Keurig K-55/K-Classic Coffee Maker
The mid-level Keurig K-55/K-Classic Coffee Maker include some great features that make it stand out from the multitude of single serve coffee makers on the market.
Removable 48 oz. Reservoir – The removable water reservoir holds 48 ounces – enough to make 6 8-ounce cups of coffee with one fill.
Brews Multiple Sizes – Accepts 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sized K-Cup pods. These are the most popular sizes available. You can create a stronger cup of coffee by brewing a 10 oz. pod in just 6 ounces of water.
Compatible with Keurig and non-Keurig Pods – This machine accepts My K-Cup, Keurig 2.0 K-Cups, non-Keurig brand K-Cups, and refillable K-Cups
Removable Drip Tray – The removable drip tray is dishwasher safe. Removing it gives plenty of clearance for brewing taller travel mugs.
Auto Shut-Off – Shuts the machine off after two hours of inactivity.
Descaling Option – Descaling removes hard water buildup from inside the machine. If the machine begins brewing slow or delivers a smaller cup of coffee than desired, descaling fixes the problem.
The Keurig K-55/K-Classic Coffee Maker requires little assembly and is ready to brew its first cup of coffee in just minutes. It isn’t one of the most compact models on the market, but its sleek design makes it a great addition in almost any kitchen. The K-55 measures 9.8”W x 14”D x 13.5”H and weighs just 12 pounds empty. It comes with four K-Cup pods, a filter handle, and two filters to get you started. The K-55 comes with a limited one-year warranty.
If you’re looking for a reliable single serve coffee maker that looks great, is easy to use, and delivers a variety of hot beverages with little effort, the Keurig K-55/K-Classic Coffee Maker fits the bill. While it’s not a high-end machine, the Keurig name is synonymous with great tasting coffee, and this coffee maker does not disappoint, especially with its budget-friendly price tag of right around $100.