The Keurig K55 – KClassic is one of Keurig’s best selling machines and rightfully so. It offers a modern design that features a convenient 48-ounce water reservoir for all of your coffee making needs. You and your family could brew up to 5 cups (6, 8, or 10 oz. sizes) of coffee before having to refill it, making this one of our favorite features. Regarding size, it’s just right standing approximately 13.1” tall with a closed lid and only 10.1” wide. Making it suitable for any counter space at home or in the workplace. Buyers can choose from the classic black color or spice things up with a very modern rhubarb red color. The cost is affordable too, running only $89.64 on Amazon. Compared to the fancy machines that are confusing to run, this Keurig is a steal without the hassle.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: The Keurig K55 K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker includes 4 K-Cup pods and a water filter handle + 2 water filters to help your beverages taste their best.
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- LARGE 48 oz. WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- DESCALING: An important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- AUTO-OFF: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
- (Classic Series K55) were introduced on the brewer gift boxes. These names refer to the entire retail package, the new gift box, the brewer, and any other items packed within the box.
- However, the model numbers associated the brewers inside of the gift boxes remained the same (i.e. K40), because no changes were made to them as part of the transition.
Functionally, it’s quite easy to use thanks to its guided buttons that will light up and show you the way. Before long it’ll be second nature, and you’ll be a pro! After you insert your k-cup pod or refillable filter and press the size option you want, you’ll have a fresh cup of joe in as fast as one minute. If your coffee, tea or hot chocolate should run over or spill for any reason it will fall directly into the removable drip tray; and if you should forget to turn the machine off, this energy efficient brewer will automatically turn off within two hours. That way, you’ll save energy and forget the days where you’re sitting at your desk stressing about whether or not you’ve turned off the coffee pot. No more fire hazards here!
The only differences between the K-55 and the K-Mini K15 are the water reservoir and larger dimensions. Some users have complained that it is a rather basic without the electronic displays or time clock, but others don’t mind. If you’re looking for a basic well-built model that can give you a quick cup of coffee, this is it. It’s a machine ideal for the family that likes the convenience of a quick coffee! It’s also great for the workplace; co-workers can mix and match their favorite k-cup pods instead of the old-fashioned coffee pot with only decaf and bland, flavorless coffee.