The Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker by De’Longhi is both beautiful and eco-friendly. With a sleek design that fits almost anywhere and a host of energy and time-saving features, this coffee system looks great as it delivers cup after cup of full-bodied flavor at a price tag well under $200.
- Designed for use with Nespresso capsules, the VertuoPlus offers freshly brewed Coffee with crema as well as delicious, authentic Espresso. Welcome set of Nespresso capsules included
- The VertuoPlus has a motorized head and moveable 40 ounce water tank. The water tank can swivel out or stay behind the machine based on the configuration of your counter space
- VertuoPlus coffee makers use a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso known as Centrifusion. Just insert a capsule and close the lever
- Based on the barcode on the rim of the capsule, the brewing parameters are adjusted by the machine depending on the selected Grand Cru. No need to change settings
- The VertuoPlus machine conveniently makes two cup sizes at the touch of a button: 8 oz. Coffee and 1.35 oz. Espresso. It uses two different capsule sizes: large capsule Coffee and a small one for Espresso
Using capsules in two sizes, the VertuoPlus brews cups of coffee (large capsules) and shots of espresso (small capsules) quickly and easily. The VertuoPlus uses the revolutionary technology, Centrifusion, for consistent, authentic flavor quality with each brew.
Features of the Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker
Ease of use is what makes this multi-purpose coffee system a hit with coffee lovers. Ease of use does not equate to simple, as the VertuoPlus comes standard with several great features.
One-touch Operation – Brewing coffee and espresso is quick and hassle-free thanks to one-touch operation. Simply place your cup in position, add a capsule, close the top of the machine, and press the button.
Brew Coffee and Espresso – The VertuoPlus brews both coffee and espresso with a thick layer of crema on top. Coffee capsules brew an 8 oz. cup of coffee, while the espresso capsules brew a 1.35 oz. shot of espresso.
The only downside to the VertuoPlus is the fact that the capsules are not available just anywhere. You will need to shop specialty coffee suppliers or shop online for your favorite coffee and espresso capsules.
Removable Water Reservoir – Add water easily by swiveling out or removing the 40 oz. water tank located on the back of the machine.
Patented Extraction Technology – The VertuoPlus uses a patented Centrifusion technology that spins the capsules to extract the most flavor possible from the grounds. Other machines use pressure brewing, which isn’t as effective in releasing flavor.
Descaling Alert – You always know when it’s time to conduct descaling maintenance on the VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker because it gives you an alert.
Auto Shut-off – This system shuts itself off after nine minutes of inactivity.
Ready to Brew in Seconds – The VertuoPlus heats up in just 15 seconds and delivers super-hot coffee or espresso every time.
Empty Capsule Collector – Along the side of the VertuoPlus machine is a tube designed to collect used capsules. When you open the top of the machine, the used capsule pops out and into the tube automatically. When the tube is full, simply remove and empty it in the trash.
As we said before, the Nespresso VertuoPlus fits well almost anywhere. Its compact size and sleek design make it a great choice for limited counter space. The machine measures 5.6”W x 16.2”D x 12.8”H and weighs only 9.72 pounds.
The VertuoPlus comes complete with everything you need to get started including a welcome set of 12 Nespresso capsules in various flavors. It also has a limited one year warranty as well.
If you love a great tasting cup of coffee or espresso with thick, rich crema, the Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker may just be the machine for you. If you don’t mind shopping online for the capsules, you’ll find this coffee system is easy to use and a quality product for the price.